Saturday, July 30, 2005

Reading others Blogs

As i have told before, I am new to blogging. There is this new enthusiasm to write, to let people know whats going on around me and what i feel about it. So whatever I look at I am trying to think what i can write about it. Suddenly I feel a sense of happiness and sadness, happiness because atleast now i am trying to reach out to the world and try to do something different from a regular mundane life And sadness because when i read all the other people's blog, I feel as if there is a lot of emptiness in me, that there is a lot that i should do but still don't do anything.

Life is so short, we need to do something, before that day comes when we tell " Oh I should have done that "

2 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Keep it coming my friend..!! I am sure you'll enjoy it as you go ahead.

Congratulations

31 July, 2005 16:51  
Blogger Ram C said...

don't feel in the negative way... it will flow automatically.. keep trying.

31 July, 2005 23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home